Monday, February 4, 2013

And the Winner is.....

I must say, I have never had an outcome as enormous as this with the Engagement Contest! I can't thank you enough for sharing this contest, bringing people over to my page to not only vote, but to spread my work and love for photography. I thank each and every one of you!!!

And now...the winning couple for the Free Engagement Session is.....

Sara and Abel


Congratulations you two!! I can't wait to meet you both and come up with something fantastic for your Engagement shoot! I'll speak with you this week :)

As for all the other couples, thank you for participating. No worries, you are also winners! Email me at veronica@veronicahudleydesigns.com for something special :)

Thank you all again and congrats to the beautiful couple!

Stay tuned for more contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment