Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Blog and Puppy Dogs...

Hello all.

As my last post said, I wasn't quite happy with the way my blog was looking. One of those things where they give you soooo many options and you have no idea what to do. Well, I was in that boat. It kind of upset me because I did like the way my blog looked, but certain parts of it wasn't working the way I wanted to. So my solution, find a new blog host.

Here I am, now with blogger.com. So far, so good. Although, this is my first blog post with them... we'll see how this goes (hopefully good).

Moving along... I am very happy to reveal my recent pet photoshoot. It was good... and a great experience. Dogs are cute and sometimes I wish I had one, but there is so much going on right now and plus my allergies act up around certain dogs. =)

So, I tried my hand at pet photography. My subject, a very cute Boston Terrier named Cisco. We planned it out for last Friday. I was worried because of the rain, but it totally worked out. Oh, and did I mention the shoot was crashed by a big American Bull Dog? Ha ha... Seems like Cisco was so sweet to invite his "girlfriend" Mana. =) She totally stole the show.

Well, enjoy the photos below. You may be seeing more pet photography from Veronica Hudley Designs. ;)












2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I must say, while I liked your old blog, I LUUUUV this new one! You hit it out of the park on the design. It compliments your logo very nicely. Yes, you need to advertise this blog on FB ASAP! xoxo

    ReplyDelete