Friday, February 18, 2011

What's new???

Wow, has it been a while again? Two words... writer's block. Or another pair of words would be, been busy. :)

I have been working on putting some shoots together. Because I'm still "new" to the business, I'm still trying to expand my portfolio. There are different types of shoots that I haven't done yet and so I'm trying to gather people to help me fill the void. I'm also trying to expand by offering more within my shoots. What am I talking about? I would like to offer professional hair styling and makeup with my shoots. I think these services are great to include because not only does it enhance the photo, but it makes the subject feel more beautiful, therefore making them shine more.

If there is anyone who would like to be a part of my little projects by being a model, or providing services like hair and makeup, please send me an email at veronica@veronicahudleydesigns.com. Even if you're not professionally doing hair and makeup yet, but love to play around with it, email me. I would certainlly support you in building your skills and portfolio.

On a side note, I would like to wish everyone attending WPPI in Vegas a great time. When I officially started doing photography last year, I just missed the last WPPI convention. I promised that I would attend the next one. I was all set to go, sort of, but things changed. I'm super sad that I can't attend, but hopefully I'll be more prepared to go next year. In the meantime, I'll just attend the WPPI Road Shows and numerous other workshops... hopefully. :)

Enjoy your 3 or 4 day weekend!!! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment