Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boudoir - CherryLove

A couple of weeks ago a friend and I held our very first Boudoir Party. Yes... a Boudoir Party, with music, hors d'oeuvres, and drinks. And by drinks, I mean Mimosas and Patron... to loosed up the nerves =)

Rain clouds threatened our shoot, but that didn't stop us. In fact, the sun broke through some clouds enough to give us light through our hotel room window in Downtown Suisun.

We ended up having 3 gorgeous and fun ladies to photograph. I really have to applaud them because they were so excited but nervous about doing this shoot. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous being photographed in next to nothing? They were nervous, but boy I tell you... in their final photos, they do not look nervous. They actually look like models who've done this before.

So thank you ladies... Thank you for a great day, lots of fun, and some of the most beautiful photos I have taken =) This has been a great joy and I can't wait to do more =)

Here is a video of one of the girls that I photographed that day (click the link below). Isn't she gorgeous? =)

 CherryLove

No comments:

Post a Comment