Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm switching gears...literally :)

Hi all,

What lovely weather we're having, right? Ha, ha... yeah right. Thanks to this weather I had to reschedule two shoots. Not fun.

The only thing that this weather has brought is some good online shopping. :) I am so excited because I was finally able to get new gear. What did I get? A Canon 7D :) YAY!!! And yes, that does mean I'm switching sides. I currently have a Nikon D60 and although it isn't the best camera, it has gotten me to where I am today. So, thank you my D60. Thank you for bringing me to where I am today. I will never, never forget you. You may even be there for when I need a back up. :)

The reason I went over to Canon is because it was more my price range. I actually wanted to get the Canon 5D Mark II, however, I couldn't find a reasonable price that my husband wanted to see. After some consideration, I decided to go with the 7D and a good lens. It also works out too because I can save up money and get the 5D Mark III, whenever that will come out. :)

So, until my new camera comes, it'll just be me and my D60. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment