Friday, August 5, 2011

Tomorrow is their big day...

Last month I had the pleasure of photographing Adela and Luis for their engagement photos. They chose Santa Cruz for their location, which I was happy to do because the last time I was there was when I was little. It worked out well because for one thing it was my birthday, and it sounded way better to spend the day in Santa Cruz doing a photo shoot than just sitting at home waiting to go to dinner and a movie. :)

Another reason why it sounded fun was because I wanted to take the boys to the beach. I'll save that portion for another post, but may I just say that they loved it!

Back to the happy couple...

The first portion of their session was photographing around the boardwalk. It was a Saturday, so there were TOO MANY people there. We had to resort to taking photos on the outside of the boardwalk.






The second half of the session was photographed on the beach. This was the fun part :)

Here comes the water...



The splash looks harmless and small, right?


Adela laughing at the water...


Adela's reaction to that harmless splash drenching me with water. :)







Adela and Luis, thank you for that fun, interesting day :) I am very honored to be photographing your wedding tomorrow. Yay!! :)

Hope everyone else has a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment