Monday, March 19, 2012

Like O.M.G.

This day is FINALLY here! I can't believe it!!! :) I FINALLY get to meet the fabulous Jasmine Star!!!

I've dreamed about this day for a while now. Since I started over a year and a half now. Jasmine Star......she's so AWESOME!!

Every year I always plan on going to one of her workshops that she holds down south in Orange County. But it never happens because I don't always have the funds for it.

Today, I finally get to meet her. Unfortunately, it's not through one of her workshops. :( She's actually on the road doing a 12 city speaking tour called theFix. Today's stop, San Francisco.


I'll have to do another post on what happened, how I felt, meeting new people, and of course JASMINE STAR!!!


Until then, check her out! Her blog is the place to be.


Oh...and I can't wait to get this bad boy autographed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment