Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 3...Picture day practice

I'm totally still on a Sue Bryce high. :)

As I thought of what I would photograph today for my blog, an idea came to mind. Why not use my eldest niece? Early this morning she posted a photo of herself (on her Instagram) looking all glammed up for school with her freshly curled hair. So I thought, I better snap a photo of her while her hair was still all curly. I yelled at her to put a shirt on (yeah, I yelled because apparently she didn't hear me the first and second times I asked her to put a shirt on. Sheesh!)

Once she was done, I busted out the mini fan and an old Hilary Duff promo poster board that worked well as my reflector :) I stuck her in another corner of the living room and she gave me this...


My partner in crime is growing up! I may poke fun at her sometimes, but she's beautiful. Don't you think?

Here's another one I took of her.


I love the flowing hair. :)

Tomorrow (or today as you're reading this on the 31st) is her picture day. If only they allowed students to have a pose like the one above.

Good luck on picture day baby girl!! :)

2 comments: