Sunday, December 26, 2010

Special Times: Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone had, or is still having, a wonderful time with family and friends. I know I did.

It's so much fun seeing children's faces when they open up presents. When they open up something good, their faces light up, which brings a smile to my face. But when they open something up that they don't really like, that's always funny too. To see their expressions as they say "Oh.....thank you" and then shove it aside for another gift to open, it's kind of funny. :)

It was also fun seeing my boys open their presents. And.....it was even better because they were able to open presents themselves. :) But I guess that means they're getting older and don't need mommy and daddy much... major SAD face :(

As for myself, I got great gifts. Most of them are photography related, which is AWESOME!!! (Thank you to my family who gave me photography related goodies. I really appreciate it and it tells me that you are supportive in my craft. I love each and every one of you.)

A much needed camera bag from my boys and husband. (Loooove it!!!)


I also got a new game for my Wii. Can't wait to play it.... TODAY! :)

The one gift that I think makes the very top of the list...my ten-year-old niece made me something. She decided that for the adults, she'll make them handmade presents, which I think I was the only one who received it. :) It was wrapped in pretty black and silver wrapping paper (which I bought from Borders..which I loved!). I carefully opened the little present. She made a little paper box. On the top of the box she wrote "Photography Tips. Veronica Hudley Designs Photography Tips". When I opened the box, there was a dollar coin inside :) So cute right? But when I looked under the top of the box, she had written "Handmade by Arielle. Don't give up!" My heart melted. I wanted to cry. I gave her a giant hug. She's the best...

Well... I hope you all enjoy the rest of the holiday with your family and friends. Cherish it all. Have a safe, fun and fantastic new year. If you're not the type to make new year's resolutions, then make new year's goals :)

(Raise your glasses...) To 2011... CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment