Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Okay, okay... so I'm 4 days late. It's still the new year. :)

I actually wanted to do a new post on the last day of 2010, and the first day of 2011, but....um....I was too busy partying.... ha ha ha. Just kidding. It's still difficult trying to think of something to blog about, and I'm always wanting to add a photo with my posts. Well, there is no photo to accompany this post. Sorry! I promise the next one will. :)

I hope everyone had a great, wonderful, outstanding, fun new year's eve. :) It was pretty quiet on our end. Just stayed home. I'll have to include a photo of the kids playing Just Dance on the Wii in my next post. They had a great time dancing to "Who Let the Dogs Out..." My boys were actually getting down. LOL!

I'm so excited for this new year. A fresh start.... I have some new ideas, so watch out for those. I'm also excited to shoot a few weddings this year. It'll be my first time. :) Can't wait!!! I'll keep you guys posted!

Til then, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment