Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full moon = wonderful things?

Wherever you may live, did you happen to notice the moon last night, as well as tonight? Last night's moon had a nice yellow-orangeish glow around it.


It's these times when I wish I had my camera with me...with a really nice zoom lens (*hint hint). Luckily, I had my phone with me and took the above photo. It's not the best photo, but at least you can see the glow. Very nice :) Sometimes I want to just sit on the sidewalk and look up at the moon and stars. Maybe when summer comes...

As for tonight's moon, WOW!!! I was on the way home from work, passing the first exit to go home and BAM! I saw the moon. The big rig next to me was kind of blocking it, but I saw it. It was humongous! It was orangeish and low in the sky. I sooo wanted to pull over to take a picture. Actually, I wanted to take a photo while I was driving...but I know better. Plus it would've came out blurry. Ha! :)

Anyhow... by the time I got to take the photo, the moon moved high up in the sky and turned white.


Love when the moon is full. Looks like a giant cookie in the night sky. :)

So what does the full moon bring? For me, it's bringing me loads of emails, texts and Facebook messages. Looks like the year is starting out nicely for me. I found several people to do some modeling for me (for something new), getting excited for the weddings that I have booked, and I found an old friend who's also in the business. As many other women who applied for the SOAR! Scholarship found out, we don't really need to win the scholarship to succeed. To my fellow applicants, I hope and know you will find success. If it hasn't happened yet, give it a little time. It'll fall in your lap as it did with me two nights ago.

As for me, I hope things pull through. You'll all be there to see if it's a success, or if I need to go back to the drawing board.

Good night all! Enjoy the night skies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment