Monday, January 24, 2011

Introducing a new session...

Finally, I am very excited to introduce a new line to the Veronica Hudley Designs family. A little session I like to call Studio V.

Studio V is a fashion type session where only you are being photographed. The spotlight will shine on you and only you. :)


Studio V offers a Simple Session as well as a Glamorous Session. More details (along with packages) will be posted on the website (will be up tonight) :)

Any questions or comments can be emailed to info@veronicahudleydesigns.com

Thank you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a blogger you are! I just noticed all of your previous posts and I'm green with envy-lol! Of course, your most recent post introducing Studio V is my fav. :-) I LOVE the idea behind this type of session, and your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I'm a blogging machine :)

    ReplyDelete