Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 11... Sorry I'm late....but I'm here!

I had a late night last night. I got home at midnight from an event in the city (San Francisco). And that's why this post wasn't scheduled to publish this morning. Sorry!

Anyhow, I was invited to attend the SF Underground Market by my friends at CAVA Funnelcakes


Have you heard of them? They are located in Solano County, but also cater to surrounding areas. (Just click their name above to find out more about where they'll be serving.) They create gourmet funnel cakes that are absolutely TO DIE FOR!!!


My favorite is their Bananas Foster, but coming up close is their new one called 3B's (Basil, Brie and Bacon). (Their Oreo one is awesome also!) Here's what they were serving last night.


Don't worry, I'll wait while you wipe that drool hanging off the corner of your mouth. :)

Man do they WORK! Non stop...forreal! I wanted to jump in and help out, but for one thing I don't know their procedures; and two, there was literally no room back there.


I also got to walk around and see what other vendors had to offer. There was a grilled cheese station. Yeah, you read it, grilled cheese. I didn't get a chance to try it, but everyone else did. Their line was long! Some other stations included waffles, chili, lasagna and salad, gluten free fried chicken, frozen yogurt, and some others I don't remember what they were. One that I tried was the Jamaican Jerk Chicken. Wow! That was awesome! It was spicy and fantastic! 

Did I mention there was also music? I didn't hear what their names were, but the music was pretty good.




To my friends at CAVA, thank you for inviting me. It was a treat to see you guys in action. I can't believe how far you've come from last year and I'm super excited to see what your future holds. I'm here when you need and I'm grateful to have friends like you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment