Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 15...Why I feel you should always print your photos

As I was flipping through old albums to search for photos of my sister and I when we were little (for her birthday collage to post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram [find me @veronicahudley]), I came across photos of my parents when they got married. And this is why, internet peeps, you should print your photos- it's just plain fun to flip through albums to relive the memories.

Yes, the photo may fade because of the chemicals and age, but that's one of the best parts! It's vintage! :) Just holding the photo in your hands, passing it around asking 'who is this person?' and 'where were you?' is why I love printed photos.

Here's my parents on that one February day in Hawaii.

Getting ready shots...



Not quite sure if they had a first look because this was the first photo in the album.



First kiss :)


My mom's dress was pretty! Simple, yet classic.


Cake time...


First dance. My mom still makes that face :)


I love you mom and dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment